Chicago Social Security Disability Attorney
When you need to apply for Social Security Disability benefits or when you’ve been denied benefits despite a real disability that limits your ability to work, Mr. Feingold and his team are here to help. Our foremost goal is to make sure individuals with disabilities of any sort get the benefits they need and are entitled to.
Regardless of where you may live in the United States, you can call our Cook County attorney’s office and schedule a consultation with Mr. Feingold. There’s no cost or obligation for your initial evaluation.
Receive a Free Evaluation from Chicago Social Security Disability Attorney Richard I. Feingold
If you need to apply for Social Security Disability benefits or appeal a denial of benefits, contact our Cook County attorney’s office for your free initial evaluation:
1. Call us directly at (773) 989-9899 or toll free at (888) 701-8222
2. Use our contact form below…
Complete the short form below and click the “Submit” button. Chicago Social Security Disability attorney Richard I. Feingold or another representative of the firm will contact you for your free evaluation. All information provided through the form below is kept strictly confidential.
Your Evaluation with Chicago Social Security Disability Attorney Richard I. Feingold — What to expect
- Completely Free – There’s no cost or obligation for your initial evaluation. In fact, no fees are owed unless we win past-due benefits for you.
- Honest, straight-forward evaluation of your case – If we can help you, we’ll explain the elements of your case and what needs to be done to increase your chances of winning benefits.
- Plan of Action – If we can help you, we’ll tell you what to do next and outline a plan of action that will make your case successful.
- Caring, compassionate representation – What you have to say is important, and we understand that you’re probably frustrated, angry and afraid. We give every client our personal attention and compassion as we provide the highest level of legal counsel.
- Anywhere in the U.S. – Although based in Illinois’ Cook County, we can work with clients throughout the U.S.
For more information about how to apply for Social Security Disability benefits or the services available from the Chicago Social Security Disability attorney Richard I. Feingold, please visit our Free Resources page.