Chicago Social Security Disability Lawyer
Richard I. Feingold
Mr. Feingold founded the Chicago-based firm of the Law Offices of Richard I. Feingold & Associates, P.C., and, as a disability attorney, represents disability claimants in Chicago and across the United States.
- He is committed to helping clients prove their claims before the Social Security Administration and win the disability benefits they need to live life without the stress and frustration that accompanies disability and being unable to work.
- He is also nationally respected and actively participates in message boards for MSworld.org and Spondylitis.org, where he answers members’ questions about the Social Security claims process.
Meet Chicago Social Security Disability Lawyer
Richard I. Feingold
Mr. Feingold has over a quarter-century of experience practicing law. As a disability attorney, he concentrates his law practice on representing clients seeking Social Security disability benefits due to any injury or illness that causes them to be unable to work. Mr. Feingold understands that physical and mental disabilities can destroy a person’s ability to function normally, not only on the job, but also in his or her own family and in society. He is sensitive to the needs of disabled individuals and is determined to aggressively fight for their legal rights.
Although his firm, Richard I. Feingold & Associates, P.C., is based in Chicago, Illinois, Mr. Feingold and his team represent clients throughout the United States. He uses internet and communication technology to assist out-of-state clients and represent them just as effectively as local clients with whom he is able to meet personally.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1982
Loyola University of Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1986
– Dean’s List
– Taught Street Law at Lincoln Park High School in Chicago
– Worked in university’s legal clinic
– Raised funds during the law school’s annual Hunger Week
BAR ADMISSIONS and PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- United States Supreme Court
- State of Illinois Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Chicago Bar Association
- Social Security Law Committee, Chair 2004-2005
- Television Committee, Chair 2000-2001
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR), Sustaining Member
For more information about the services available from Chicago Social Security disability lawyer Richard I. Feingold and the Law Offices of Richard I. Feingold & Associates, P.C., please visit these pages on our site:
You can receive a Free Evaluation with Chicago Social Security disability lawyer Richard I. Feingold
by completing our online form or by calling us directly at (773) 989-9899
or call toll free at (888) 701-8222.