Social Security Disability – Chicago & Nationwide
With more than a quarter century of experience serving clients suffering from disability, attorney Richard I. Feingold and his team understand the pain of disability and the confusion and frustration often experienced in navigating the Social Security disability claims process. We have the experience and skill to improve your chances of receiving disability benefits — even for difficult-to-prove disabilities like ankylosing spondylitis or fibromyalgia.
Serving Clients Needing Social Security Disability in Chicago
and Across the Nation
Mr. Feingold focuses his practice on representing clients who need to obtain benefits from Social Security for a disability in Chicago and throughout the United States. If you are unable to work and need benefits for a disability, attorney Richard I. Feingold can help you present your claim so that the Social Security Administration is more likely to approve it.
Cases handled by Richard I. Feingold & Associates, P.C. include:
- Initial applications for SSI and SSDI disability benefits
- Appeals of decisions denying benefits (See more here: Have You Been Denied?)
- Need to obtain past due benefits
- Requests for Reconsideration of application
- Requests for Hearing before an Administrative Law Judge
- Appeals to the Social Security Appeals Council
- Assist you in appealing to federal court if your claim has been denied by the Appeals Council
- Cases located anywhere in the United States
Should You Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits?
Hard working Americans are often reluctant to apply for disability benefits. This is understandable since most of us are raised to be independent and self-reliant. But delaying your application too long can lead to being denied important benefits when you need them most. Benefits you may be eligible for include:
- Monthly cash benefits for you and possibly your spouse and children
- Benefits for disabled adult children, widows and widowers
- SSI benefits for adults and children
- Medical insurance (Medicare and/or Medicaid)
- Extension of COBRA benefits
- Avoiding the disability “Freeze” or reduction of your Social Security retirement account for not applying for benefits when you are eligible
A lawyer’s Social Security and disability claim experience can be invaluable in ensuring that your claim is approved for benefits. When filing for Social Security disability in Chicago or elsewhere in the United States, Mr. Feingold can assist with collecting medical and financial evidence, along with expert testimony, that is more likely to prove your disability to the Social Security Administration and win a benefits award for you.
For more information about filing for Social Security disability in Chicago or elsewhere in the United States and how to obtain a lawyer’s Social Security disability legal services from Mr. Feingold, please visit these pages on our site:
You can receive a free evaluation with disability attorney Richard I. Feingold regarding filing for Social Security disability in Chicago or elsewhere by completing our online form or by calling us
directly at (773) 989-9899. Or call us toll free at (888)-701-8222