Social Security Benefits Attorney – Free Resources
Social Security benefits attorney Richard I. Feingold provides the resources below free of charge to help disabled individuals understand their Social Security disability options and the process of winning disability benefits. Learn about:
- How to apply for disability benefits
- Obtaining a reconsideration of your claim by the SSA
- Obtaining a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge
- How to document your disability
- Receiving a Free Consultation
- Winning benefits for hard-to-prove disabilities like
fibromyalgia and ankylosing spondylitis
- Much, much more.
Based in Illinois, the team at our Cook County lawyer’s office hopes you’ll take advantage of all these resources so you can better understand your case.
Social Security Benefits Attorney’s Online Resources
The following resources are available for free on this website. Simply click the appropriate link to access each resource.
- Free Articles – This assortment of articles covers everything from how to apply for disability benefits to what to do if you’re denied benefits. Some articles also explain what is necessary to prove specific disabilities, such as fibromyalgia and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Testimonials – Find out what our clients have to say about working with Richard I. Feingold and his team. You’ll discover that we’re truly concerned about providing personal, caring attention to our clients when representing them in their disability claims.
- Case Studies – Find out what our Cook County lawyer’s firm in Illinois has achieved for many other clients. From initial application for benefits to appealing a denial of benefits, Social Security benefits attorney Richard I Feingold helps disabled individuals get the benefits they need and are entitled to.
- Free Evaluation – for Individuals Wanting to Apply for Disability Benefits or Appeal a Claim Denial
Get all of your questions about Social Security and disability benefits answered by Social Security benefits attorney Richard I. Feingold in a free consultation. There’s no cost or obligation to you for this initial consultation. Regardless of where you live in the United States, we’ll use our vast experience and knowledge to answer your questions about how to apply for disability benefits, appealing a denied claim, or what is required to be awarded benefits.
To receive a free evaluation from our Cook County lawyer’s firm in Illinois
complete our online form or call us directly at (773) 989-9899
You can also call toll free: (888) 701-8222