We Can Help You Appeal Your Social Security Disability Denial
Have you been denied? Are you wondering what you can possibly do next? You may have the right to appeal your denial in order to obtain the benefits you need and deserve.
Unfortunately, Chicago disability appeals are not easy to win on your own. The process is complicated and time-consuming. To have the best chance at success, you want an experienced disability appeal lawyer on your side.
That’s where Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold comes in. He has been helping people just like you for over three decades, and he understands what it takes to appeal denials and win benefits for clients. Even better — he has the track record to prove it.
How Can Feingold Law Help You with Your Chicago Disability Appeal?
With his extensive knowledge and many years of experience, Mr. Feingold can:
- Provide a FREE evaluation of your claim
- Help you file a Request for Reconsideration or Request for Hearing to fight your denial
- File a Request for Review of Administrative Law Judge Decision to the Appeals Council of the Social Security Administration
- Assist you in appealing to federal court if your claim has been denied by the Appeals Council
- Represent you at a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge of the Office of Hearings Operations (OHO)
- Cross examine medical and vocational experts should your case go to a hearing
- Identify and obtain additional evidence to support your claim
- Solicit the opinions of your treating physicians concerning your disability
- Help you document your disability sufficiently
- Guide you in completing the forms that you will receive from the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the state agency that works for SSA
- Be there to answer questions you may have as your appeal is processed by the Social Security Administration
Don’t Appeal Your Disability Denial without an Experienced Disability Appeal Lawyer on Your Side
A disability denial doesn’t have to be the end of your attempt to secure benefits. Many people can and do successfully overturn denials and receive the benefits they deserve by appealing.
However, a Chicago disability appeal is not something you want to try without professional help. Why?
Lack of objectivity. For most disability claimants, it is difficult to be objective about how they feel and how their impairments affect them. It is common for claimants to overestimate what they can do, underestimate the importance of certain limitations, or inadequately describe their limitations.
Lack of proper documentation. Patients also frequently fail to describe their symptoms sufficiently to their physicians and other healthcare professionals. This can result in inadequate documentation in the treatment notes. A disability appeal lawyer knows how the claimant’s age, education, past work experience, and residual functional capacity affect the disability decision and helps their clients to more effectively communicate with healthcare providers.
Lack of legal understanding. Because claimants are not involved with the law on a regular basis, they most likely don’t understand what they must establish, under the law, to qualify for benefits. However, an attorney with experience in handling Social Security disability denials is familiar with the law and knows what evidence is needed to establish disability.
For more information about Social Security disability denials and the services available from Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold, fill out the free evaluation form on the right side of the page or give Feingold Law a call at one of the below numbers. Thank you for reading!
For more information about Social Security disability denials and the services available from Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold, please visit these pages on our site:
Free Resources from Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold
Who We Help
Client Services for Claimants Nationwide
You can receive a free evaluation with Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold
by completing our online form or by calling us directly at (773) 989-9899
or call toll free at (888) 701-8222