Illinois Social Security Disability Attorney
Denial of Disability Benefits Can Be Appealed
Win the Benefits You Deserve
Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold has a strong track record for successfully appealing Social Security disability denials and winning benefits for clients.
As a disability denial lawyer, Mr. Feingold can:
- Provide a FREE evaluation of your claim
- Help you to file your application for Social Security disability benefits
- Help you appeal if you are denied benefits by filing a Request for Reconsideration or Request for Hearing
- Represent you at a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge of the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- Cross examine medical and vocational experts should your case go to a hearing
- Identify additional evidence to support your claim
- Identify and order the medical evidence necessary to support your claim for benefits
- Solicit the opinions of your treating physicians concerning your disability
- Help document your disability sufficiently
- Help you to complete the forms that you will inevitably receive from the Social Security Administration while your case is pending
- Be there to help answer questions you may have as your claim is processed by the Social Security Administration
- File a Request for Review of Administrative Law Judge Decision to the Appeals Council of the Social Security Administration
- Assist you in appealing to federal court if your claim has been denied by the Appeals Council
Illinois Social Security Disability Attorney Richard I. Feingold is On Your Side
Don’t Appeal Your Disability Denial without a Lawyer
Social Security disability denials are frequently overturned when appealed and disability benefits awarded. However, it’s important to have an experienced disability denial lawyer on your side when you appeal the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) decision.
For most disability claimants, it is difficult to be objective about how they feel and how their impairments affect them. It is not uncommon for claimants to overestimate what they can do, underestimate the importance of certain limitations, or inadequately describe their limitations. People also frequently fail to describe their symptoms sufficiently to their physicians and other health care professionals, which results in inadequate documentation.
Because claimants are not involved with the law on a regular basis, they do not understand what they must establish, under the law, to qualify for benefits. However, an attorney with experience handling Social Security and disability denial cases is familiar with the law and knows what evidence is needed to establish disability. A disability denial lawyer also knows how the claimant’s age, education, past work experience, and residual functional capacity affect the disability decision and makes sure this kind of important information is documented appropriately.
Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold has been a practicing attorney for over a quarter-century and is experienced in turning Social Security disability denials into awards of benefits.
For more information about Social Security disability denials and the services available from Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold, please visit these pages on our site:
You can receive a free evaluation with Illinois Social Security disability attorney Richard I. Feingold
by completing our online form or by calling us directly at (773) 989-9899
or call toll free at (888) 701-8222